Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
The target audience for this course is all new-hire N7 personnel. This course is also appropriate for experienced N7 personnel who want to refresh their proficiency in certain subject matter areas.
Prerequisites for this course include completion of the following courses:
- Introduction to Military Sealift Command
- MSC Regulatory Standards, Inspections, Maintenance Availability Overview, and Engineering Budgets
This course provides in-depth training on MSC policies and practices pertaining to researching, writing, and editing detailed and performance-like work items, followed by practical exercises in work item review, editing, and creation. The subject matter is considered intermediate in nature. This course consists of the following modules:
- MSC Work Item Development Fundamentals
- Work Item Review and Editing
- Writing Detailed and Performance-like Work Items Target Audience