Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
Classroom training for prospective training developers and instructor is intended to introduce students to the basic instructional theory, concepts, and best practices associated with developing and delivering effective and efficient training lessons for adult learning. Specific topics that will be covered during this training include:
- N7 professional development training origin and current status
- N7 training needs assessment
- Prospective developer and instructor roles, responsibilities, and qualifications
- Instructional theory for adult learners
- Learning outcomes and objectives
- Training lesson design
- Teaching methods
- Lesson plan development
- Classroom instruction
- Training evaluation
Obtaining your immediate supervisor’s recommendation is a prerequisite for participating in this training. If you are interested in being a training developer or instructor, please have your immediate supervisor send your recommendation via e-mail to email@example.com . Recommendations must be received prior to attending classroom training.