Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
This course provides an in-depth introduction to MSC maintenance availability planning and management policies and practices, MSC configuration management policies and practices, MSC logistics programs, MSC drydocking policies and practices, nondestructive testing for ship repair, and DOD scrap and salvage policies and procedures. This course consists of the following modules:
- MSC Availability Planning
- MSC Availability Management
- MSC Configuration Management
- MSC Corrective Maintenance Logistics System (CMLS)
- Nondestructive Testing
- Scrap and Salvage
- Weight Control and Ship’s Stability
- Regulatory Body Inspection and Survey Procedures
The target audience for this course is new-hire Principal Port Engineers and Assistant Port Engineers. This course is also appropriate for other new-hire N7 personnel, as well as experienced N7 personnel who want to attain proficiency, or refresh their proficiency in certain subject matter areas.