Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
The target audience for this course is all new-hire N7 personnel. This course is also appropriate for experienced N7 personnel who want to refresh their proficiency in certain subject matter areas.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course provides an in-depth introduction to Military Sealift Command (MSC) and its commercial-like ship operation and maintenance philosophy, policies, and business practices. The subject matter is considered basic in nature. This course consists of the following modules:
- MSC Overview
- MSC Fleet
- MSC Shoreside Organization
- MSC Afloat Organization
- MSC Engineering Directorate
- MSC Technical Authority
- MSC Portal
- MSC Virtual Technical Library
- MSC Ship Operation and Maintenance Philosophy
- MSC Life Cycle Management
- MSC RITEMOV Overview
- MSC Safety Management System
- MSC Quality Management System
- MSC TRANSALT Management
- MSC Commodities Contracts
- Underway Replenishment Overview