NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Prerequisites: Course is designed to help a Junior Engineer learn the Day to Day computer system and program operations on an MSC vessel.
5-day course – NOTE: user MUST attend each day to receive the certificate for the SAMM Application Training
- MSC Policies and Practices for Environmental, Safety, SMS, and QMS, as well as MSC Organization changes & updates
- Intro to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) and how it applies aboard MSC ships
- SAMM (Shipboard)
- Logbook (Engine)
- Energy Conservation (ENCON) Policy and Practices)
- MSC Commodities Contracts (Fuel/Lube Oil procurement, sampling & analysis, Chemicals, etc)
- Shipboard Configuration and Logistics Information Program (ShipCLIP)
- LogiQuest – MSC New Spare Parts research program
- MSC’s Virtual Technical Library (VTL)