Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Prerequisites: Course is designed to provide the Junior Engineer the Day to Day computer system and program operations on an MSC vessel. User should be familiar with MSC policies and practices, this lesson assumes basic understanding prior to starting.
Duration: 5-day course (User MUST attend each day to receive the certificate for the SAMM Application Training)
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- SAMM Virtual Technical Library (VTL)
- SAMM Overview
- Shipboard Configuration and Logistics Information Program (ShipCLIP)
- Energy Conservation (ENCON)
- Vessel Assessment
- Diesel Doctor
- Vibration Analysis
- Ship Log/Logbook (Engine)
- Commodities / Chemical Contracts )
- Lube Oil Contract/ Collection/ Sampling
- SAMM Work Request
- SAMM Corrective Maintenance
- SAMM Planned Maintenance
- SAMM Workbook
- SAMM Exercises
- SAMM Condition Monitoring System/Quality Assurance
- Application Usage