Registration for this course is now closed. Please complete the Audit & Waiting List form below if you are still interested in attending this course.
NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Target Audience: Course is designed to provide the Port Engineer, Assistant Port Engineer, Ashore Analysts, & N10 Contracting personnel who have a need for a basic understanding of SAMM Ashore Engineering Modules. User should be familiar with MSC policies and practices, this lesson assumes basic understanding prior to starting.
Duration: 2 Day Course
Training Objectives: CLICK HERE TO VIEW VTL QRGs
SAMM Ashore Training – Part I Planning Topics may include:
- Vessel Assessment
- SAMM Introduction / SAMM Ashore Dashboards / Virtual Technical Library (VTL)
- SAMM Machinery History and Preventative Maintenance (PM) Compliance
- Training Module
- SAMM Voyage Repair Request (VRR)
- SAMM Availabilities
- SAMM Planned Maintenance Industrial Assist (PMIA)
- SAMM Transalts (T-ALT Ship)
- SAMM Transalt-PM
- Work Item Historical
- Work Item Library Module
- SAMM Task Manager