Syllabus CMEO for Deck Officers
NOTE: This training will meet/exceed the Contractor Operator requirements for SAMM Application Training.
Prerequisites: Course is designed to provide the Deck Officers the Day to Day computer system and program operations on an MSC vessel. User should be familiar with MSC policies and practices, this lesson assumes basic understanding prior to starting.
4-day course – NOTE: user MUST attend each day to receive the certificate for the SAMM Application Training
- MSC Ship Operation and Maintenance Philosophy
- SAMM Introduction
- SAMM Overview
- Corrective Maintenance (Work Requests, SFWL, VRR)
- Planned Maintenance / Workbook
- Machinery History
- Equipment Reports
- AVCERT (Aviation Certification)
- Engineering Status Report/Vessel Assessments
- Regulatory Bodies/Inspections
- Commodities (Paint/Lube/Fuel/ABS)